Enjoying Morning Chalk Up? Access additional exclusive interviews, analyses, and stories with an Rx membership.
Adrian Bozman has been a busy man lately. Programming the CrossFit Games, testing the Events, making sure his team is ready, and of course — amping up the Games by making his rounds to the different podcasts and YouTube shows in the space.
Morning Chalk Up’s Lauren Kalil and Patrick Clark sit down with Boz to talk about some things that have yet to be answered and even get a few teasers into this year’s programming, when we can expect to know more, and who might replace Demo Team athlete, Royce Dunne.
- 0:41 – Boz arrives to Madison
- 1:51 – Making his rounds on all the media platforms
- 2:36 – What it will be like at the Games with his new position
- 3:43 – This years head judges
- 4:50 – Who Boz worked with to program the Games
- 6:22 – Where does feedback come for Games programming
- 7:30 – Demo teams influence on programming
- 9:10 – Who might replace demo team athlete, Royce Dunne
- 10:43 – The diversity with whose on the demo team
- 12:05 – Boz addressed judging at the Games
- 15:40 – Best part of programming the Games
- 17:26 – Most difficult part of programming the Games
- 19:09 – Planning for next year
- 20:00 – Teasers to the Games
- 22:20 – The bottom line